Application & Registration Guidelines for Elementary & Middle School
Please complete BOTH sides of the Waiting List Application form and enclose the below required documents along with a $25 processing fee. Each Student requires a separate application.
- Prior 2 years report cards
- Prior 2 years Standardized Test Scores
- This Year’s most current report card
- IEP or 504 documents, if applicable
- Any Applicable Scholarship Award Letter (IE: Step Up for Students, Gardiner, Etc.)
All Saints Catholic School has Re-Registration for current students and their siblings during the months of January and February. Once this process is completed, and class openings verified, we will begin to fill openings from the submitted Waiting List Applications.
Please notify us of any changes in contact information as soon as possible.
Once a student has been accepted, you will need to complete the Archdiocese Registration Form, pay all Registration and Enrollment Fees, and supply the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Baptismal / First Communion / Confirmation Certificates, as applicable.
- DH3040 Original – Obtained from your child’s physician *
- DH680 Original – Obtained from your child’s physician. *
* All students must be current with physical and immunization schedules.
AGE GUIDELINES FOR KINDERGARTEN AND FIRST GRADE:
- K- Student must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1st.
- 1st – Student must be six (6) years of age on or before September 1st.
** The only exception is if the student is currently enrolled in an out of state school that adheres to a different age requirement.