The Archdiocese of Miami requires that prior to enrollment or attendance in Pre-School, and in grade Kindergarten and above, each student presents or has on file with the school office a certificate of immunization from the prevention of communicable diseases for which immunization is required by the Florida Department of Health.
Each student must have on file in the school office the following forms:
- Florida Certificate of Immunization (Form 680) with dates of all immunizations.
- Evidence of Medical Examinations (Form 3040) completed within the past 12 months.
- Data of any medical condition/problem your child may have.
- Emergency Procedure and Contact Information.
- Any Student who has a medication to be kept/administered at the school MUST submit ADOM Prescription Medication Release Form and a Medical Treatment Plan Form completed by the treating physician.