Application & Registration Guidelines – Preschool
Please complete BOTH sides of the Waiting List Application form and enclose the below required documents along with a $50 processing fee. Each Student requires a separate application.
Required Documents: Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Completed Application
- IEP or 504 documents, if applicable
- Any applicable Scholarship Award Letter (IE: VPK Certificate)
All Saints Catholic School has Re-Registration for current students and their siblings during the months of January and February. Once this process is completed, and class openings verified, we will begin to fill openings from the submitted Waiting List Applications.
Please notify us of any changes in contact information as soon as possible.
Once openings are verified and Waiting List Applications are reviewed, qualified families will be called in to interview with the Principal and students will be given a basic aptitude test to ensure they are performing at their grade appropriate levels.
Once a student has been accepted, you will need to complete the Archdiocese Registration Form, pay all Registration and Enrollment Fees, and supply the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate, as applicable.
- DH3040 Original – Obtained from your child’s physician *
- DH680 Original – Obtained from your child’s physician. *
* All students must be current with physical and immunization schedules.
AGE GUIDELINES FOR PRESCHOOL
- PreK3 – Student must be three (3) years of age on or before September 1st and fully potty trained.
- PreK4/VPK- Student must be four (4) years of age on or before September 1st.